Young Professionals Board Hits the Mark!
Figure Skating in Harlem’s (FSH) Young Professionals Board (YPB) is a dynamic group of 13 professionals who are passionate about girls’ empowerment, youth development and figure skating. Drawing on careers in fields such as finance, fashion & beauty, medicine and law, our YPB dedicate their time and talents to support the girls and mission of FSH through the planning of fundraising and awareness events, and the cultivation of corporate and community partnerships.
highlights from the 2017-2018 season:
- YPB organized a successful fundraising brunch, and sold annual student Ice Show tickets raising nearly $1,000 for FSH.
- Members of the YPB attended and pledged funds at the annual Champions in Life gala.
- They held our annual Fall Kickoff with all proceeds donated to FSH.
- YPB organized an Olympics Watch Party with all proceeds donated to FSH.
- A board member’s friend hosted the FSH girls at her advertising agency, DDB Health, during their annual Career Week.
- Most recently, the YPB organized a SoulCycle fundraiser which raised over $2,000.
To get involved with our Young Professionals Board contact: Megan Malone at megan.malone(at)citi(dot)com