After School Program
I CAN EXCEL (I.C.E.)
- Grades 1 – 12 (divided into age cohorts)
- 3-4 days/week of skating, education and leadership development (after school or on weekends)
- College and career readiness for high school students
- Synchronized skating opportunities available
- Sliding scale tuition (no child will be turned away for inability to pay)
- Beginners welcome!
Diversity & Inclusion
Health & Nutrition
Cultural Field Trips
Figure Skating in Harlem will forever be home to me, and I am eternally grateful for everything I has given me.
Figure Skating in Harlem is the only organization in the world for girls of color that combines the power of education with access to the artistic discipline of figure skating to build champions in life.
100% of our graduating seniors go on to higher education, attending colleges like Brown, Northwestern, Howard, Spelman, Georgetown, Boston College and many more.
37% higher than New York City Public Schools
Awards and Recognition
- International Olympic Committee: Women in Sport Award
- US Olympic Committee: Rings of Gold Award
- Beyond Sport: Sport for Education Award