Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Status: Full Time
Organization: Figure Skating in Harlem (FSH) is a thriving youth development organization – the first to combine the power of education with the grace and discipline of figure skating to help girls transform their lives and grow in confidence, leadership, and academic achievement. Our award-winning after-school and summer programs provide girls ages 6 to 18 from low-income communities with access to innovative education and health and wellness services that help them reach their fullest potential. Our vision is for every student, regardless of socio-economic background, to acquire the foundational academic, social and leadership skills to achieve her dreams. Headquartered in Harlem for 26 years, FSH continues to offer key programming to support our community needs.
Job Description: Reporting to Chief Operating Officer, the Operations Manager will plan and coordinate high-level program logistics and communication efforts for staff and families to support the full delivery of FSH’s program model. Key responsibilities include:
- Serve as the main point of contact for admissions and registration processes for all participants for after-school, winter, and summer programming, including data collection and tracking all participants.
- Draft all family communication for the school year, and send to families and program participants to keep them abreast of any changes to programming.
- Ensure the integrity of database and support tracking all key information about program participants.
- Collaborate with team members to conduct program and operational assessments and adapt to new needs in order to maximize efficiency, increase scalability, maintain best practices, and expand Fletcher Executive Education as a high-quality brand in the market.
- Create and administer program evaluations. Draft and circulate summary reports with suggestions for improvement.
- Facilitate program debrief, highlighting key areas for improvement, and work with direct supervisor on implementation.
- Support the development and refinement of business processes and tools for the efficient operation and management all FSH programming.
- Knowledge and experience as typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 3-5 years of experience in program or project management.
- Extraordinary project management skills and attention to detail. Proven track record of independently managing projects and processes.
- Extraordinary communication and people skills. Demonstrated skills in high quality service delivery, relationship management, and verbal and written communication.
- Adept at working with different stakeholders, including young people and families, and building relationships across teams.
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver results on a deadline
- Familiarity with databases to support with effective data management and collection
- Curiosity for creating systems to streamline workflow and support effective operations of program
- Ability to work effectively with team to create opportunities for learning and experimentation with new tools.
- Experience leading trainings, workshops, and meetings.
- Familiarity with tools and emerging technologies for learning, including Salesforce, Amilia, and Apricot Solutions, and other interactive tools for assessments and presentations
How to Apply: Please submit a cover letter and resume to Aridelle Campos at email@example.com with the subject line “Operations Manager”.
Salary: $70,000 annually + benefits (PTO, 401K, Health/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans)
Figure Skating in Harlem values its diverse community and encourages all qualified applicants to apply. Due to the high volume of resumes, FSH may not respond to all who apply. FSH is an equal opportunity employer.